Kaenon Moonstone Polarized Sunglasses
Select style & size:Select options
- Black Label/Grey 12-Polarized Black Mirror, One Sizesale $69.97
- Matte Tortoise/Brown 12- Polarized, One Sizesale $64.97
- Greys/Grey 12-Polarized Black Mirror, One Sizesale $64.97
California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Spice things up.
Inspired by the timeless teardrop shape of aviator shades, the Kaenon Moonstone Polarized Sunglasses offer a refreshing take on a classic. Of course, there's more to these sunglasses than just a stylish look. Polarized lenses eliminate glare for better clarity whether you're relaxing on a beach or fishing for trout on the river, and Variflex nose pads offer a secure fit during active pursuits.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Modern twist on the classic aviator shape
- Polarized lenses eliminate glare from reflective surfaces
- SR-91 lenses offers clarity and durability
- TR-90 frame is lightweight and flexible
- Corrosion-resistant hinges handle life on the coast
- Variflex nose pads offer comfy and secure fit
|BASE TINTS||LENS COLORS||VLT*||CONDITIONS||COLOR CONTRAST||INFO|
||12%||bright, full sun||medium||ideal for sports where you need the green to come to life, or better depth perception enhances your game|
||12%||bright, full sun||high||lights up the skyline with high color contrast, depth perception and details|
|C28 COPPER||28%||cloudy, low/variable light|
|C50 COPPER||50%||low light|
||35%||hazy, low/variable light||maximum||delivers the highest contrast, brightening overcast days and indoor sports so you can perform in low light|
||12%||bright, full sun||neutral||the most natural and neutral of all the tints; it delivers shade and clarity without altering color perception|
|G28 GREY||28%||cloudy, low/variable light|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)