New views, same shades.
You could be looking down the Grand Canyon one day and up Mount Rainier the next, and you'll see both—as well as everything between the two—through Kaenon's Polarized Mather Sunglasses. These sunnies cut the sun's glare off your car window and Rainier's snowy, shiny summit during sunrise, and the lenses are shatter-resistant for long-lasting durability. Kaenon outfitted the frame with subtle contouring, comfy nose pads, and a flat 6-base curvature to assure complete coverage.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Chill shades for the ever-traveling wanderers of our generation
- Polarization practically eliminates unwanted glares
- Shatter-resistant lenses assure long-lasting durability
- Wire frame with nose pads and a well-covered curvature
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
|BASE TINTS||LENS COLORS||VLT*||CONDITIONS||COLOR CONTRAST||INFO|
||12%||bright, full sun||medium||ideal for sports where you need the green to come to life, or better depth perception enhances your game|
||12%||bright, full sun||high||lights up the skyline with high color contrast, depth perception and details|
|C28 COPPER||28%||cloudy, low/variable light|
|C50 COPPER||50%||low light|
||35%||hazy, low/variable light||maximum||delivers the highest contrast, brightening overcast days and indoor sports so you can perform in low light|
||12%||bright, full sun||neutral||the most natural and neutral of all the tints; it delivers shade and clarity without altering color perception|
|G28 GREY||28%||cloudy, low/variable light|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)