- Detail Images
Enjoy the view.
Whether you're sipping cervezas on your beach-side patio or just relaxing at your apartment building's community pool, the Kaenon Leadbetter Polarized Sunglasses will keep those squint-inducing rays from killing your peaceful state of mind. Their classic design pairs well with everything from vintage beach shirts to a V-neck, and their comfortable nose pads ensure a secure and comfortable fit. And since the lenses are polarized, you'll be able to quickly survey how clean that pool water is before you dive in.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Enjoy crystal-clear views with these classic sunnies
- Polarized lenses reduce glare and block UV rays
- Light and flexible frame material for a comfortable fit
- Recessed nose pads keep sunglasses secure on face
- Hard case with microfiber cloth bag included
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
There is something about wearing Kaenon's that just make your eyes feel good. I love the quality of their lenses. These stay on your face well and have some unique style. They have a bigger fit but are not huge.