Kanvas Polarized Sunglasses
Since you're wearing the Kaenon Kanvas Polarized Sunglasses, you won’t lose sight of the harbor when the wind forces you to sail straight into the sun. With glare-cutting, scratch-resistant polarized lenses that filter UV and blue light, the Kanvas lets you see clearer with less eye strain and squinting. A classic design gives you casual style, while lightweight hinges provide a secure and comfortable fit, so you won’t lose your shades overboard when ducking the boom.
- Versatile shades you can wear for casual or active pursuits
- Proprietary lenses deliver glass-like clarity without the weight
- Polarization eliminates reflective glare off glass and water
- Rubberized nose pads grip well while you play outside
- Hydro-oleophobic coating defends against water and fingerprints
- Hard coat increases resistance to nicks and scratches
The best money can buy!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Maui Jim, Ray-ban oakley, I've had them all and Kaenon is hands down the best. The SR91 lenses actually live up to the hype, going on 3 years of hard use and they're still my go to glasses.
Kaenon Kanvas Sunglasses - Polarized
|BASE TINTS||LENS COLORS||VLT*||CONDITIONS||COLOR CONTRAST||INFO|
||12%||bright, full sun||medium||ideal for sports where you need the green to come to life, or better depth perception enhances your game|
||12%||bright, full sun||high||lights up the skyline with high color contrast, depth perception and details|
|C28 COPPER||28%||cloudy, low/variable light|
|C50 COPPER||50%||low light|
||35%||hazy, low/variable light||maximum||delivers the highest contrast, brightening overcast days and indoor sports so you can perform in low light|
||12%||bright, full sun||neutral||the most natural and neutral of all the tints; it delivers shade and clarity without altering color perception|
|G28 GREY||28%||cloudy, low/variable light|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)