Lovingly embrace the Southwest.
There's much to love about the Southwestern US, from the distinctive adobe buildings to the spicy influence on cuisine and brightly woven textiles influenced by traditional Mexican cultures. Bringing this Southwestern flair to everyday wear, the Kaanas Women's Mexicali Performated Bootie features a cowhide leather upper draped over a stacked heel silhouette that's dressy enough for a night on the town, yet one that's perfectly at home doing daily activities. Please note, it tends to run a half size small, so you'll want to size up if you're between full shoe sizes.
- Stacked heel boot with a sleek, sophisticated demeanor
- Crafted by hand with exceptional attention to detail
- Genuine leather upper for a refined look and feel
- Slip-on with side cut-outs for getting in and out
- Padded footbed softens each step around town
- Please note, it runs a half size small
- Q & A
Great boots! comfy!!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I was a little hesitant ordering these (as I'm shipping to Canada) but these worked out great. I ordered the 9 in mauve. I usually wear an 8 or 8.5 but these are sized 39 which is my European size. Order up a half size or full size. The color is great. It is mauve but more neutral looking, sort of a taupey pink purple color. They broke in quickly and are very comfortable to wear, especially considering that I have plantar fasciatis and need extra cushioning on the heel portion. I likely won't be wearing these much in winter due to the perforated leather and side openings but these are great for spring and fall. Thank you!!