Self-reliant for multiple seasons.
Buying expensive snowboard equipment for growing kids can seem like a waste unless there's a little brother waiting in line for scraps, but the K2 Kids' Vandal Boa Snowboard Boot eliminates that problem with Grows-A-Long technology. The easily adjustable Grows-A-Long system accommodates three sizes to ensure that the boot lasts your little ripper longer than just one season.
Boa lacing makes it easy for your grom to tighten and loosen his boots by himself, and the Comfort-Foam liner delivers a comfy fit right out of the box. A die-cut EVA footbed cushions his heels on those first jump attempts, and the Bright Futures outsole is lightweight so he doesn't feel like he's being held back when he's trying to snag his first grab.
- Soft flexing boot for kid-friendly progression
- Boa dial makes it easy to tighten and loosen
- Comfort-Foam liner is comfy out of the box
- Grows-A-Long system accommodates growing feet
- Die-cut footbed cushions and supports
- Bright Futures outsole is lightweight and cushy