- Detail Images
Who says it has to be a groomer day?
The snow stake may read less than two inches, but you've got big plans for the day. Pull on your K2 Women's Spyre 100 Heat Boots and put your pow-sniffing talent to the test. While the rest of the weekend warriors are scraping down bulletproof ice and flailing through hatchback-sized moguls, you'll be bouncing through soft stashes in the trees from first chair to last call.
These moderate 100 flex boots are comfortable and forgiving, yet responsive enough to charge down steep upper mountain trails. The Powerfuse Spyne adds stiffness and strength while you're rallying down groomers, and the Energy Interlock integrates the cuff and shell to deliver a smooth, progressive flex. The Lux Fit Pro liner is fully customizable so you can dial in the perfect fit before you hit the hill, and the removable spoiler lets you further customize these kicks by adjusting the forward lean.
- An alpine boot for lapping the resort
- 100 flex is responsive yet forgiving
- 100mm last fits average sized feet
- Powerfuse Spyne adds strength and stability
- Fully customizable liner lets you dial in a precise fit
- Removable spoiler lets you adjust the forward lean
- TPU soles for secure footing
- Power strap lets you crank it down at the top of a steep slope