Ride your wild side.
Ready for everything from winter's onslaught of bottomless powder to springtime melt laps in your Hawaiian shirt, the K2 Wildheart Women's Snowboard is a surfy freeride board with a stubby directional shape that floats, carves, and slashes with authoritative control. Originally inspired by K2 freeride phenom Leanne Pelosi, the WildHeart ignites your love of seeking out fresh stashes in the trees, sending cliff drops into fluffy powder, and perfecting euro carves on fresh morning corduroy.
The tapered directional shape with Shifted Camber features a large, spoon-like nose combined with a set-back camber profile that's most powerful under the back foot. By shifting the camber under the rear foot, you'll find it absolutely rails carves with plentiful snap for boosting off natural features and small jumps. Meanwhile, the rockered nose helps you stay on top of the deepest, lightest powder with ease.
K2's Volume Shift Shaping drastically improves the board's float and stability by widening the waistline, in turn giving you the same volume as a much longer snowboard. In fact, K2 recommends you downsize by five to seven centimeters when riding the Wildheart, allowing you to reap the benefits of maximum maneuverability and playfulness without sacrificing float. It's reinforced with Carbon Torque Forks, which are carbon stringers that extend from the bindings to opposing contact points. Carbon stringers enhance the overall snap and stability of the board, creating a responsive ride that's both energetic through turns and confident charging at high speeds.
- Surfy freeride board with authoritative carving control
- Wider directional shape should be downsized by 5 to 7cm
- Stiffer flex pattern excels for freeriding and powder
- Tapered tail naturally sinks the rear for unbelievable float
- Shifted Camber is most prominent under the rear for driving turns
- Tweekend rocker prevents the nose from bogging down in deep powder
- Rhythm core creates a lightweight feel with swift edge transitions
- Carbon stringers enhance the board's liveliness and stability