- Detail Images
Surfy freedom, fluid flexibility.
The K2 Men's Taro Tamai Snowsurfer Boa Boot emphasizes freedom and flexibility for arcing beautiful turns and gliding effortlessly across deep powder. Designed with extensive input from legendary Japanese rider and Gentemstick board shaper Taro Tamai, it's best for darting between trees, ripping across open bowls, and slashing hidden stashes.
The Boa Focus closure provides two dials for independently tightening the upper and lower zones. Ultimately, this provides a fine-tuned fit without pressure points, also delivering a customized feel to your riding style and local terrain.
Instead of being aggressively stiff like other high-end freeride boots, the Taro Tamai Snowsurfer Boot maximizes flex with its articulating cuff shell. Alleviating discomfort when you're slaying powder from morning to sun-down, the Spaceheater Intuition liner conforms to the unique contours of your feet. And to ensure plentiful traction during hikes and out-of-bounds exploration, the Vibram Pro-Lite sole features rugged traction that grips across icy snow and steep terrain.
- Fluid flexing boot for pow surfing and freeriding
- Articulated shell maximizes freedom of movement
- Boa Focus independently tightens upper and lowers
- Spaceheater Intuition liner for a plush, foot-conforming fit
- 3D-molded EVA footbed absorbs vibration underfoot
- Vibram Pro-Lite sole with aggressive traction