Split Bean Package
Built for those days when avy conditions steer you towards low-angle tree surfing, the K2 Split Bean Package is heckuva good time jammed into a small pow package when steep, exposed terrain's out of the question. It also comes standard with skins, risers, pucks, and mounting hardware to eliminate the extra hassle of piecing together your setup. The splitboard version of the Cool Bean snowboard, this short, stubby swallowtail offers incredible float and a surfy feel with a shockingly small shape.
Using a wide design, The Split Bean lets you size down 10-15cm from your normal board length to create an insanely nimble feel without sacrificing float in deep powder. As previously mentioned, there's no need to worry about struggling to find skins to fit this board, because K2 threw some in for you that are already pre-cut to fit this unique shape. The Z-Clip system makes it easy to securely attach your skins to the split skis and ensures the maximum amount of adhesion for reliable traction. A mostly flat profile with a large rockered nose keeps you on top of the lightest, deepest snow, and the short swallow-tail helps you surf through tight trees. If you'd rather surf mellow pow than nag gnarly descents, then the Split Bean is the splitboard for you.
- Small but mighty splitboard for surfing untracked powder
- Volume Shift wide design offers insane float in a small package
- Flat profile with large rockered nose floats effortlessly
- Swallow-tail shape offers nimble maneuverability and tight turns
- Z-Clip system for easy, secure attachment and maximum adhesion
- BAP core feature 3 types of lightweight sustainable wood
- Sintered 4000 base glides quickly and resists impacts
- Includes skins, risers, mounting pucks, hardware, and board
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is an awesome board with the complete package! Great for surfy turns and still nimble enough for those tight trees. Ideally used for low-angle trees and great slashes! Really wide, and really locks down those turns!