Locked-down fit, smooth-wearing feel.
Eliminating the excess foot movement of ill-fitting boots, the K2 Women's Sapera Boa Snowboard Boot features a Boa lacing system with a three-point liner harness that prevents your heel from slipping during carves. This combination of quick-lacing Boa and three-point liner harness maintains the supportive, locked-in feel desired by riders charging the entire mountain. The Sapera's articulated shell maintains a consistent flex and feel without it bulging outwards or deforming after a heavy season of use.
Creating a supportive fit, the Intuition Control Foam 3D liner molds to your foot as you ride throughout the season. This heat-moldable liner features internal J-bars that grab your ankle for locked-in security without annoying heel lift. Softening flat landings and harsh vibration, Harshmellow cushioning at the heel and forefoot prevents sore feet when you're cruising over bumpy snow or happen to overshoot a jump landing. And to ensure a lightweight feel, the Phylight sole shaves weight while maintaining just enough grip for walking across snowy parking lots and hiking for fresh lines.
- All-terrain boot with locked-in support and comfort
- Medium flex excels from open powder to terrain parks
- Boa Coiler tightens the entire boot with the twist of a dial
- Intuition Control foam 3D liner provides a heat-moldable fit
- 3-point liner harness and internal J-bars for solid heel hold
- Harshmellow cushioning softens vibration and flat landings
- Lightweight Phylight sole with traction grip