- Detail Images
Get freshies more frequently.
Ready to ditch the lift lines and leave the crowds behind at the resort? Seek out fresh lines and good times in the backcountry with the K2 Women's Northern Lite Splitboard Package. This package includes mounting hardware and pre-shaped skins, so all you need is avalanche safety training, rescue gear, and a reliable partner before you're out there earning your turns.
Separating this split from lesser splits is the Split Track mounting—instead of rows of holes that you need to painstakingly line up with your binding, the twin channels make it quick and easy to set the angles on the included Voile pucks. Its pinless design is much more glove friendly, so you don't have to deal with frozen digits in the backcountry. The Northern Lite includes Z-Clip notches at the tip and tail of the board that the included pre-cut skins hook into quickly and securely.
The board itself features a mostly flat profile with rocker outside the inserts, giving you a stable ride that glides smoothly over powder and holds an edge when conditions are less than perfect. The inserts are also slightly setback to enhance drive when you're pointing down steeps and keep your nose up in bottomless powder. Triax Carbon offers tons of pop and a highly responsive feel while keeping weight to a minimum. When you're ready to start finding pristine pow slashes on a daily basis, the Northern Lite will be waiting.
- Ready to start getting after it in the backcountry
- Includes skins and all mounting hardware
- Flat with rocker tips is stable and float in powder
- Directional shape with setback stance for float and drive
- Tip and tail grommets allow change-over with gloves on
- Triax Carbon is light, poppy, and responsive
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Does not include split-mode binding pivot attachment