- Detail Images
Own your alpine playground.
If your daily shredding playground consists of towering peaks, gorgeous powder lines, and plunging steeps, then you need to pick up the K2 Women's Estate Boa Snowboard Boot. Falling into the medium flex range, the Estate is suited for cruising the entire mountain in search of fresh snow and good times. Boa Coiler precisely tightens the outer shell with the simple turn of a dial. Customizing the liner's fit, the Boa Conda dial keeps your ankle from moving during high-speed carves.
A luxurious addition to K2's line, the Estate Boa Snowboard Boot keeps your feet blissfully comfortable with its Intuition Spaceheater liner, complete with reflective heat panels. This is a great feature for riders with perpetually cold feet, radiating toasty warmth during frigid shred sessions. Endo construction places urethane into the boot's outer shell, preventing it from breaking down into a floppy noodle half-way throughout the season. Also, there's an aggressive Vibram sole for sure-footed grip when you're hiking for fresh lines.
- Luxurious boot with ultimate adjustability
- Medium flex is ideal for all-terrain riding
- Double Boa tightens shell and liner with separate dials
- Endo construction resists breakdown for a consistent flex
- Intuition Spaceheater liner with reflective heat panels
- Dual-density EVA footbed places cushioning underfoot
- Vibram sole provides aggressive traction on ice and snow