- Detail Images
The pinnacle of crossover boots.
What's worse? Joining up with your buddies at the resort after you finish a dawn patrol tour and remembering you can't click your noodle-soft tech boots into your resort bindings, or graduating from AT bindings to a tech setup and realizing your beloved, stiff resort boots won't work? If you can't quite decide, the K2 Pinnacle Pro Alpine Touring Boot might be perfect for you. Made with a super strong, lightweight Pebax shell with rivet-free Energy Interlock technology and Power Fuse Spyne provides a stiff, smooth 130 flex for expert riders that refuse to compromise performance when skiing the backcountry.
Although the Pinnacle Pros charge hard on aggressive terrain, they're anything but clunkers. Weighing in at just over 4lbs per boot with a generous walk mode, they might not climb like a rando boot, but they offer a vast improvement to traditional alpine boots—you'll notice when you hit the skintrack. Tech fittings are integrated into the Vibram soles, so the boots are compatible with both alpine DIN and tech bindings out of the box with no sole-swapping. A thermo-moldable PrecisionFit Tour Light Intuition Liner keeps the weight down and the comfort level way up with a little help from the asymmetrical toe box and navicular punch, making for all-day comfort on dawn-to-dusk ski days.
- Ultra stiff boots for backcountry and resort chargers
- 130 flex with Power Fuse Spyne for aggressive performance
- Comfortable 100mm last accommodates most feet
- Vibram sole with integrated tech fittings
- Compatible with alpine DIN and tech bindings
- 4 buckles, power strap, and a hearty walk mode
- PrecisionFit liner is lightweight and heat moldable