- Detail Images
No need to earn his stripes.
With the Juxt Boys' Striped Ski Jacket, your pint-sized ripper doesn't need to wait to earn his stripes. From sledding to skiing, this jacket is ideal for just about all snow sports thanks to its bevvy of snow-friendly features, such as the attached snow skirt and goggle-specific pocket.
More importantly, this jacket boasts a water-resistant exterior that withstands precipitation and tumbles alike, while the synthetic insulation works with the fleece lining to curb the cold even when wet. The myriad of pockets keeps necessities close at hand, and the sleeves feature an adjustable hook-and-loop to secure warmth and prevent snow from sneaking in. Additionally, the hood is fully detachable for a customized look, and the reflective piping offers a tiny bit of extra visibility on low-light days.
- A versatile jacket for skiing, sledding, and snow sports
- Water-resistant exterior sheds precipitation
- Fleece lining and synthetic insulation assure warmth
- Snow skirt offers extra protection from snow
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close at hand
- Removable hood provides warmth and protection when needed
- Q & A
Nice but too thick
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 12
This is a nice jacket if you are looking for a jacket you don't have to layer underneath - its thicker then some of the other ski jackets.
I had purchased a size 6 for my nephew to grow into but it was way to big. Now he has a size 5 and it fits great. It's gonna be a warm winter for him.