- Detail Images
Weather the winter.
Your pint-sized ripper deserves a coat that's just about as spunky as his personality. So when it comes time to play on the snowy slopes, make sure he's outfitted in the Juxt Boys' Colorblock Ski Jacket. Ideal for snow sports of all kinds, this jacket boasts a bevvy of snow-friendly features ranging from its internal goggle pocket to the attached snow skirt.
However, this jacket's use isn't restricted to the ski slopes or sledding hill. The Colorblock features a rugged, polyester fabric and is treated with DWR to fend off light precipitation and snowfall alike, while the fleece lining and synthetic insulation curb the cold with furnace-like fervor. Additionally, the removable hood keeps snow off his melon when flurries start to fly at recess, and the internal cuffs (complete with thumbholes) offer additional warmth beneath his mittens.
- A spunky, insulated jacket for skiing or sledding
- Water-resistant exterior sheds precipitation
- Synthetic insulation and polar fleece lining offer warmth
- Fixed snow skirt fends off slush and powder
- Hood assures extra protection and is removable
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close at hand