Vent it out.
First chair after a big storm and that blower pow is still falling. It's cold, but there's a collective festivity in the lift line. It's also a perfect recipe for fogged lenses after your first run, but the Julbo Women's Ventilate Polarized Goggles is well prepared. The polarized lens is treated with an anti-fog coating, and while the construction on its own encourages air flow, the Ventilate doesn't stop there. Its SuperFlow System means you can pop the lens forward while you're riding the gondola, making sure every last molecule of vapor is out of your life forever. When the sun comes out after those first glorious runs, flash coating keeps snow blindness at bay and polarization prevents glare from distracting you while you ski.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Snow goggles for fog-prone days on the slopes
- Minimalist frame offers wide field of vision
- Ventilation technology keeps your lenses from fogging up
- Flash coating provides extra sun reflection
- Polarization eliminates glare for reduced eye fatigue
- Spherical lens reduces distortion from all angles
- Foam lining provides against-the-face comfort