The Julbo Swell Polarized 3+ Lens Sunglasses mixes heavyweight sun protection with lightweight construction so you get a clear-safe view of the world and a barely-there feel that keeps you comfortable whether you're on the trail or taking your boat out for a spin.
- Polarized 3+ Lenses reduce horizontal glare so you aren't blinded by sunlight bouncing off water, the road, or the hood of your car
- Durable design made to hold up to harsh watery environments
- GripNose nose pads and GripTech temple pads keep these glasses in place even if you work up a sweat
- Adjustable neck strap for added security
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Q & A
So good I bought a second pair!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Review my... review, below!
Amazing Clarity, Light Weight
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My first impressions of these glasses were how clear the lenses are. It was super noticeable the moment I put them on and even more so when I walked outside. And of course they have all the benefits of polarization that you would expect.
They are incredibly lightweight and have wonderful comfort. I hardly notice that I am wearing them. And most importantly, they look cool, too.
Julbo is one of my favorite brands and for having roots in mountaineering these glasses keep the Julbo performance and quality and move it into new territory. I would highly recommend trying them on and seeing how you like them, especially at this price point.
What color is the lens tint of the Polarized...
What color is the lens tint of the Polarized 3+.