- Community Images
Small size, big vision.
Julbo designed its Luna Goggles specifically for women to give you an ideal fit without hindering your field of vision. Its Zebra Light lens has a clear base tint that's ideal in stormy weather, and its photochromic technology darkens under sunny skies and lightens in cloudy conditions in order to keep your vision optimal in any weather. Julbo then added an anti-fog coating that ensures a crystal-clear view even when you work up a sweat hiking up powdery bowls, and an ample amount of airflow keeps you comfortable when you drop down with heavenly delight.
The Luna offers an ultra-wide field of vision but its minimalist design creates a slimmer profile and an altogether more attractive goggle in a smaller frame.. The frame features dual-density foam for all-day comfort, and the extended outrigger makes it easy to you pair the Luna with your helmet so you can ski safely, too.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Photochromic Zebra Light lens
- Anti-fog coating
- Minimalist frame with dual soft foam
- Airflow through frame
- Women's size, small
- Extended outrigger
- Q & A
Luna in action!
on a super sunny day in the Telluride backcountry- the lens really performs strongly from snowy to super sunny weather.
Wow!! Full mirror is on!
Mostly cloudy test
big change from the sunny situation, you can start to see my eyes
Amazing lens, flattering fit, fun colors
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I am totally sold on these goggles.
What i love:
1) the LENS. Wow! Does the photochromic aspect work! I actually took photos inside (darkest), cloudy outside, and sunny outside, and the lens performance is outrageously good. it goes from nearly clear to mirror!
2) the frame is the perfect size for the female face - smaller than a man's version, and flattering. The foam is soft and seals outside air well. It fits equally well on a hat or a helmet.
3) the field of vision really is wide even though the frame is small.
4) fabulous color range and lens choices - this one here is category 1-3, so you can use it from snowy to sunny days; but Lunas are also offered in category 2-4; and 2-4 polarized for much brighter days. One pair is NOT enough!
Inside test with the lens - you can clearly see my eyes