Jonesin' for fresh pow.
For those who identify with the mantra of, "snowboarding is life," the Jones Snowboards Nomad Universal Trim-to-Fit Splitboard Skins are mountainside-enablers for you. These skins offer the perfect balance between grip and gliding off to your next adventure. Equipped with a universal tail clip, the skins have sliding tail for on-the-fly skin tension adjustment and are constructed with 70% mohair, 30% nylon for uparalleled performance. The Grip Tech balances grip and glide while the Ever Dry prevents skins from accumulating moisture and icy-snow buildup under the skin.
- Splitboard-specific skins for backcountry exploration
- Mohair/nylon blend perfectly balances grip and glide
- Ever Dry anti-glopping treatment keeps skins dry lap-after-lap
- Universal Tail Clip provides secure hold
- Includes backing sheets and storage bag
- Cheat sheet gives you care and storage tips
- Q & A
Clip broke on the first outing.
These skins seemed fine but the front clip shattered before I even got started.
Good glide, Not great glue
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I only used them a few times, the pomoca blend is great, it keeps you in place when you need it the most ad glides well . The glue is not the greatest, if you get a little snow on them they are done for the rest of the day.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The plastic on the toe clip broke the first time out. Luckily I was already almost at the top.
Worked great for the climb, hopefully the replacement pair holds up better.