Ultra Stratos Splitboard - 2023
Why We Like The Jones Snowboards Ultra Stratos Splitboard
Combining the body of a directional freeride board and the spirit of a freestyle board, the Ultra Stratos Splitboard from Jones Snowboards has an energetic board feel thanks to a narrow sidecut and a camber-heavy directional rocker profile. It also takes a step up from the original Stratos with an ultra-light and responsive Fusion Carbon construction that weighs a fraction of the weight of wood.
The Ultra Stratos Splitboard's directional rocker profile, substantial setback stance, and 3D Contour Base 3.0 keep us easily afloat in deep snow and nimble in tight trees without losing speed. The Fusion Carbon construction employs a wood core with two sections of Koroyd that absorb chatter and add power while keeping weight to a minimum for fast ascents. Throw in the lightning-fast Ultra base and this turbo-charged split is bound to log more laps with more vertical than any other.
- Ultra-light, versatile split made with next-level technologies
- Directional shape with 10mm taper puts you in the driver seat
- Hybrid rocker profile for effortless float and agile control
- Medium-stiff flex lets you rally through varied snow conditions
- Fusion Carbon construction is insanely light and responsive
- Fusion Core is Jones Snowboards' lightest wood core yet
- Ultra base is engineered to be the fastest in the pack
- Included Karakoram Ultra Clips 2.0 help you get started
- Item #JSBH07Q