Go for it.
You won't have to second guess your line choice on the trail when you're wearing the low-profile, yet sturdy protection of the iXS Trail RS Evo Helmet. This lightweight lid gives you peace of mind when you're ripping downhill at high speeds and riding on trails with rocks and roots aplenty, thanks to its proven In-Mold construction.
To ensure a secure fit without pressure points, the ErgoFit-Ultra fit system adjusts both vertically and horizontally with a micro-adjustment dial, allowing you to fine-tune the fit and feel to your exact liking without excess movement in the case of a crash. Looking to the front of the helmet, there's a fully adjustable visor to keep overhanging brush and harsh sunlight from obscuring your vision. Plus, this visor happens to conveniently fold out of the way during a crash to prevent injury.
- Lightweight lid provides peace of mind on the trail
- In-Mold construction is lightweight and extremely rugged
- Ergo-Fit Ultra adjusts both vertically and horizontally
- Micro-adjustable dial provides a fine-tuned fit and feel
- Numerous vents throughout for cool-wearing comfort
- Adjustable visor blocks sunlight and trailside vegetation
- Visor folds out of the way during a crash to prevent injury
- Q & A
Sorry, I can't find the size chart for this helmet? Could you point me in the right direction? Thanks!
Hi ! Here is the sizing from the IXS site :
"XS (49-54cm) S/M (54-58cm) M/L (58-62cm) XLW (wide 58-62cm)"