Go for it.
You've dismounted from your bike to scope out the sketchy line you're about to drop into, which plunges over a steep boulder and onto the trail below. Luckily, you're wearing the Ion Men's Traze AMP Short-Sleeve Jersey with its Channel Flow Lite fabric keeping you cool and comfortable when your heart rate increases and you begin to sweat. This knitted fabric provides an active cooling effect by rapidly transferring sweat to the surface of the fabric where it readily evaporates into the surrounding air. Not only does this fabric prevent you from overheating on long uphill slogs and heart-pounding sections of trail, but it eliminates the funky smell of traditional synthetic jerseys with its Sanitized ION anti-stink treatment.
- Cool-wearing jersey for conquering technical trails
- Channel Flow Lite rapidly wicks sweat for natural cooling
- Sanitized ION anti-stink treatment for lasting freshness
- Integrated microfiber glasses wipe on underside of jersey
- Reflective details pop in low-light conditions