And you will find.
Searching for adventure sometimes sounds daunting, but adventure isn't exclusively hidden beyond the reach of the beaten path. It can also be subtly hidden in common spaces, where you can find it by simply choosing a new perspective on the things you think you know. Ion's Seek Bike Short give us the impression that they've known just that for quite a while. With a stretchy fit that lets you push beyond the last cell tower, or play around at the local pump track, you can craft your own afternoon adventure, whatever it may be.
The clean, chino-styling of the Seek Shorts passes with class, whether you're trying to make good impressions on a first date, or taking to your local trail network for a spontaneous ride. Two-way stretch means the shorts move with you when you're mashing pedals, and the long inseam provides room for tossing on pads if your intentions with the day are a bit rowdy.
- Stretchy shorts for shred-sesh to dinners
- Long inseam gives you coverage from trail debris
- Cut with space for tossing on pads on rowdy days
- Chino-inspired style passes at nice restaurants
- Hidden straps secure waist in place
- Move freely with two-way stretch fabric