For summertime shred fests.
Hammering down the gnarliest root-latticed lines on the mountain means you need coverage. Body armor, full face, and long sleeves are a must, but on scorching summer days it can take some convincing to toss on a heavy, long-sleeve jersey. Fortunately the designers at Ion are looking out for you, that's why they built the Scrub Long-Sleeve Jersey with lightweight, venting mesh fabric. This jersey looks like your standard long-sleeve, but its material is crafted with tons of tiny holes allow air to constantly move throughout and keep you well ventilated. Its loose fit has plenty of room for packing on pads, and its material is designed to withstand abrasions from hook-and-loop straps, so repeated contact with your pads won't result in constant pilling and tears.
- Light and breathable long-sleeve for hot DH days
- Venting mesh fabric pulls cool air in constantly
- Moisture transfer is elevated by pique material
- Loose fit offers plenty of room for pads
- Abrasion resistant to hold up to snags and hook-and-loop straps of pads