- Detail Images
Can't get cozier than this.
You might be standing outside in winter's chill, but your foot feels like you're relaxing next to a warm fireplace with the Inuikii Women's Ikkii Classic Boot. Soft lambskin fur envelops your foot—even under your foot—for dreamlike warmth. Cotton laces wrap around the sleek, soft leather upper for a unique style and snug closure, and the plastic eyelets assure longevity. The rubber sole adds a touch of traction so you can stay outside even though you'd rather cover yourself up in one or twelve blankets until winter ends.
- Cozy boot curbs winter's chill
- All-around lambskin lining and footbed offer plush warmth
- Cotton laces give a unique style and snug closure
- Rubber sole adds a touch of traction and dexterity
- Inspired by the cold winters of Greenland, Inuikii creates original and incredibly warm footwear for cold weather
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
I have a pair of these in a different color from a few years ago when the company was called IKKII. They've since changed to Inuikii, and the boots have changed some too. I like them, but the quality and fit have changed along with the company name.
Fit: they run small. I am a 7 1/2 and the 39 is snug. The instep is also low. I plan to get them blown out where I need them blown at the shoe maker's to get them to work.
In brief, they are super cute but the old slipper-like fit of the Ikkii's is no longer, and the overall quality seems somewhat less.