Fastpacking just got even faster with the help of the Inov 8 Men's RocLite 320 GTX Hiking Boot. Whether you're hiking or trail running, the lightweight, responsive performance of this boot keeps you moving over varied terrain at a quick clip and with waterproof, breathable protection.
The Gore-Tex technology strikes an ideal balance of natural movement and flexibility with climate comfort and defense against rain, sleet, and snow, while the X-Protec upper adds durability and protects against debris on the trail. This upper also utilizes a hybrid tongue to further prevent any debris from getting your shoe and ruining your day. A Powerflow midsole brings your step impressive energy return and shock-absorption, which is bolstered by the Meta-Plate shank, while an AdapterWeb met-cradle is built around the natural anatomy of your foot and works with the movement and swelling of your foot in motion. Rounding things out, the next-gen RocLite outsole uses three sticky rubber compounds to increase grip and durability on chewed-up trails.
- Versatile, lightweight hiking boot for trail running or hiking
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex tech defends against elements
- Protective upper is built to keep trail debris at bay
- External Heel Cage provides stability on rocky trails
- Impact-absorbing midsole offers maximum cushioning
- Grippy rubber outsole uses three compounds for traction
- Q & A
Narrow through the forefoot
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10.5
Purchased and returned because they are narrow through the forefoot. Overall I'd say they are "true to size", just not for wide(r) feet.
Initial impression from a few minutes:
- very light weight
- very soft and flexible
- really grippy sole