Parkclaw 275 GTX Trail Run Shoe
It's a love triangle on par with some of literature's greatest tales—you're torn between the worlds of trail and road running. Well finally there's a solution for your tortured heart in the versatile Inov 8 Parkclaw 275 GTX Trail Run Shoe. With full waterproofing, a versatile multi-surface sole, and responsive cushioning, this shoe handles any day on the road or trail.
It starts with the new Gore Invisible Fit membrane. It's designed to seamlessly integrate into the upper, giving you a waterproof membrane that won't wrinkle or fold, cutting down the risk of pressure points and blisters. The sole is designed with trail and road versatility in mind, with studs that have an aggressive pattern that's perfect for the trail, but are designed with a wider surface area so you won't notice them when you're running smoothly on the road. Powerflow+ technology in the midsole gives you trusted shock absorption for quickly varying trail movement, and delivers energy return that's 25% greater than a standard midsole, so you can stay charged wherever you run.
- Get trail-to-road versatility with this innovative waterproof shoe
- Gore Invisible Fit membrane offers discreet waterproofing
- Versatile sole grips on the trail and rides smooth on the road
- Powerflow+ midsole gives you shock absorption and a responsive ride
- Durable upper materials hold up to wear and tear of the trail
|US WOMEN||US MEN||UK||EU||CM|