For the storm chaser.
With leviathanesque dimensions and a pow-surfing profile, the Icelantic Nomad 125 Ski is a true deep pow machine. Well suited for pristine pillow lines and bottomless conditions, this Nomad sports a huge 125mm waist width, reverse camber profile, and playful flex that surfs, slarves, and slashes through the deepest pow you can sniff out. Icelantic's new Nomad line sits on the freeride side of things with progressive shapes that are all about finding the most creative way down the mountain. Not an exception, the Nomad 125 is ideal for the skier that would rather ski fast and slash turns, but still needs to be able to scrub speed quick before taking big airs. When you are confronted with a bit of hardpack, just roll these skis on edge and carve wide-open turns back to the base where you can grab a chair and head back up to your favorite powder stash.
- A dedicated powderhound with surfy dimensions
- 125mm waist width floats the deepest conditions
- Fully rockered profile for a playful, pivoty feel in pow
- Poplar core gives a poppy and playful flex
- Sandwich construction with durable sidewalls
- Handmade in Denver, Colorado