Channel your inner mountain man.
It's hard to chop wood efficiently without proper axe-swinging attire. Icebreaker's Men's Trailhead Pants blend urban style with rugged durability, making them a no-brainer for car camping adventures and weekend cabin getaways.
These pants were crafted from a durable nylon and breathable merino wool, with just a touch of Lycra to improve stretch and comfort. The articulated knees and gusseted crotch give you ample mobility for when you're dashing through the forest to find the perfect fire-building lumber. Luckily merino wool is naturally odor-resistant so you can pack light and leave room in your bag for more important things—like your wood-chopping gloves.
- Stylish, rugged pants for relaxing in the great outdoors
- Nylon fabric is super durable
- Merino wool breathes well and resists odor
- Articulated knees improve mobility
- Zippered back pocket keeps your wallet or phone secure
- Regular fit pairs great with a flannel
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 30
The images here and on Icebreaker's website make it appear as those these pants are tapered. They are not. They are actually tight in the thigh and open relatively widely at the bottom of the leg. The sizing runs very small. Great materials though.