Why We Like The Hike Medium Crew Tree Line Sock
When we’re on the trail, we like a sock that is comfortable for the long days, and durable enough to wear year-round. The Icebreaker Hike Medium Crew Tree Line Sock fits the bill. Its merino blend construction wicks moisture and resists odors while ventilation zones help keep our feet cool and comfortable on those steep ascents. Add to that the medium cushioning that softens impact, and you’ve got a sock that can keep up with you on the trail.
- Comfortable and durable crew sock for hikes throughout the year
- Merino fibers naturally resist odors to keep your feet fresh
- Reinforced heel and toe ensure the sock lasts through the seasons
- Medium cushioning softens the impact of each step for comfort
- Ventilation zones help keep your feet cool on strenuous hikes
- Seamless toe closure reduces blisters for in-boot comfort
- Achilles support keeps the sock from sliding into your shoes
- Item #ICEZ69M
- 59% wool, 39% nylon, 2% Lycra
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.