Leave the puffy at home.
Ditch your puffy jacket for the superior thermoregulation of the Icebreaker Women's Helix Full-Zip Hooded Jacket. This technical layering piece is a sleek and breathable accomplice for a variety of outdoor activities, lending itself to brisk hikes in the hills, cold approaches to the crag, and powder days layered under a waterproof shell. 260-weight merino fleece is complemented by merino-stretch side panels for full range of motion during fast-moving pursuits.
MerinoLoft insulation offers superb warmth-to-weight with its recycled merino fibers. High-loft merino fibers offer an alternative to down and common synthetics on the market, trapping precious body heat without leaving you soaked in perspiration during active use. MerinoLoft is protected under a water-repellent polyester face, which keeps the insulation from soaking up outside moisture during inclement weather.
- Midweight merino layering piece for cold-weather pursuits
- MerinoLoft insulation offers high-loft, breathable warmth
- Merino-stretch side panels for full range of motion
- Water-repellent polyester face sheds light rain and snow
- Merino wool lining lends next-to-skin softness
- Full-length zipper with storm flap seals out breezes
- Zippered internal chest pocket with media routing