Get after it.
Your favorite joy might be those rare mornings to yourself, ripping around the groomers under blue skies, but it's difficult to find a balance between staying warm on the chair lift and overheating on the way down. The Icebreaker Women's Comet 1/2-Zip Top is your ticket to those spring ski days when the top of the mountain is chilly but the lift line gives you the sweats; using the power of wool, your body temperature stays regulated, and it helps draw moisture away from your skin when your working your turns. The slim fit is easy to layer beneath a fleece on colder days, and the insulation weight light enough for year-round use.
- Ultralight baselayer for warmer ski days, hiking, or running
- Natural fibers offer dry, breathable performance
- Wool wards off odors to stay fresh all day
- Thumbholes keep the sleeves in place while you move
- Mock-neck provides adjustable ventilation when you're warm
- Slim fit for simple, bulk-free layering