Why We Like The 260 Zone Legging
When winter winds come whipping in we pull the 260 Zone Leggings on under our running shorts, or ski and snowboard pants. These wool blend tights wick moisture, control our temperature, and eliminate odor so that we can have fun on the coldest days of the year.
- Stay warm hiking or carving through snow with baselayer leggings
- Merino wool holds warmth during ascents on the skintrack
- Naturally odor resistant materials reduce wash cycles
- Zoned body mapped construction adds mobility during active pursuits
- Strategic mesh allows for temperature regulation when worn
- Item #ICE00VR
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [body] 97% wool, 3% lycra, [panels] 78% wool, 22% polyester
- Insulation Weight
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.