- Detail Images
Warmth that stands the test of time.
From the wind-swept streets of Chicago to the bone-chilling winters of Montreal, the Ibex Women's Heritage 3-in-1 Jacket brings timeless style to frigid urban commutes and shivering-cold evenings on the town. Built for years of dependable coziness, the jacket's dense merino wool and fully lined interior fend off icy breezes and sub-freezing temperatures. The merino wool itself is of a finer gauge, comprised of 18-micron fibers for extra softness, without the scratchy feel of cheaper wool jackets.
The jacket's longer drape locks in precious heat when the mercury plummets into frigid realms. For even greater warmth in widely ranging conditions, the removable Aire wool vest zips into the outer jacket. You can wear this vest in cooler transitional seasons as a stylish, toasty standalone piece. As a bonus for your daily storage needs, the interior chest pocket secures your phone, wallet, and keys.
- Heavyweight duffle coat with removable Aire vest
- Honeycomb Melton of dense merino wool blend
- Fully lined coat for protection from cold breezes
- Zip-in Wool Aire vest for customizable warmth
- Hidden front-zip closure with snaps
- Cozy hand pockets warm frozen hands
- Inside chest pocket secures essentials