The Hurtta Trail Pack is more than just a backpack for your dog when you two go hiking or backpacking. Depending on the size, the Trail Pack provides enough storage for all the doggy essentials you need on the trail, and once you're back to the car you can remove the backpack to leave the harness for the car ride home. The harness is also excellent for walking your dog around town if your pup is the type who'd choke out from pulling the leash too tight. There are three adjustable straps to secure the fit so one side of the pack doesn't weigh your dog down awkwardly.
- Backpack built for dogs who love to hike and backpack
- Backpack removes to double as a dog harness
- Adjustable collar and buckled waist and chest secure the fit
- Padded mesh lining ensures long-lasting comfort
- Leash attachment in front of grab handle
17 - 24in
(43 - 60cm)
23 - 32in
(58 - 80cm)
22 - 30in
(55 - 75cm)
30 - 38in
(75 - 95cm)
18 - 30in
(18 - 30cm)
26 - 38in
(65 - 95cm)
|Weight of Pack||
- Back Length:
- The back length should be measured from the withers (not the collar) to the base of the tail, while the dog is standing in normal position.
- The neckline measurement should be taken at the base of the neck, this being the widest point of the neck. The neckline of an overall can be larger than the circumference of the dog’s neck, as it can be adjusted to fit a smaller neck.
- The chest measurement should be taken at the widest point of the chest, from behind the front legs. To ensure sufficient freedom of movement, the chest of an overall should be wider than the dog’s chest.