- Detail Images
Cook your core.
From chilly belays to cool mid-hike breaks, the Houdini Women's Suprima Vest keeps your core cozy when brisk mountain temps would have it otherwise. Lightweight PrimaLoft Gold insulation works well when worn on its own and makes a great mid-layer when you need a little extra warmth below your shell jacket. The Suprima boasts a water-resistant fabric and insulation, making the vest ideal for wet climates. Additionally, the light and compressible design allows the vest to be packed into the zippered chest pocket so you can throw it in your pack without it taking up too much space.
- A lightly insulated vest for chilly belays and cool-weather hikes
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation resists wetness and dries quickly
- A stowable design allows the vest to pack into the chest pocket
- Bound hems and a tall collar provide a casual yet technical look
- Based in Sweden, Houdini designs fashionable and functional garments