- Detail Images
Engineered for skiing.
Most baselayers will have the same fabric throughout; the Houdini Men's Phantom Long Johns uses three different fabrics in key areas for a ski-specific performance. Warmer Alpha Base fabric keeps the legs nice and toasty while more breathable Delta Stretch fabric wicks away moisture during sweaty ascents. Econ Stretch panels grant the knees a significant amount of mobility on the skin track, too. Houdini made all these fabrics out of partially-recycled material, and there's a pH Pure anti-odor treatment so the baselayers don't smell like you at the end of a long ski day.
- Performance baselayer for everything skiing
- Warmer Alpha Base fabric at legs
- Breathable Delta Stretch fabric at waist and back
- Econ Stretch knee paneling ensures full mobility
- pH Pure anti-odor treatment maintains freshness