Why We Like The Mono Air Houdi Fleece
The Houdini Mono Air Houdi Fleece brings the heat in a lightweight package that can easily be layered or worn as a stand-alone piece. The key to this jacket is the 4-way stretch air encapsulating fabric that moves with you while trapping pockets of body heat to keep you warm and moving forward.
- Fleece mid-layer ready for high output alpine pursuits
- 4-way stretch fabric ensures complete freedom of movement
- Polyester construction wicks moisture and traps heat
- Air encapsulating technology traps warm air to keep you warm
- Extended sleeves with thumb-holes keep your sleeves in place
- Dual front zipper allows you to control your personal climate
- Item #HOUD09D
- Responsible Collection
- 4-way stretch (73% recycled polyester, 27% elastrelle-polyester)
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.