- Detail Images
Optimism is heading outside in the middle of winter, hiking up mountains, sliding down via two planks strapped to your feet, and living to tell the tale. Keep your optimism as high as your psyche when you tour the backcountry in the Houdini Women's Candid Ski Pant. This clever hardshell packs eco-friendly fabrics and thoughtful protection into a thin, light design. Its Atmos membrane is the only recycled membrane out there, and it boasts strong waterproof, breathable protection ideal for backcountry skiing. The face fabric is also recycled, and Houdini would appreciate it if you return the fabric to be recycled again. Houdini paneled the Candid with durable, stretchy Schoeller Keprotec to give a performance suitable for skinning through brushes and skiing the steeps.
- Thoughtfully designed ski shell for backcountry touring
- Recycled Atmos membrane enhances waterproof, breathable protection
- Face fabric features fully taped seams and recycled content
- Schoeller Keprotec inserts ensure stretch and durability
- 3/4-length side zips offer ventilation and easy entry
- Boot gaiters keep powder out of your boots