- Detail Images
Head deep into the Powder Highway or the wilds of your home resort in the Houdini Ascent Guide Pant, and you'll stay dry and warm from the skintrack to the lift line. Houdini crafts the Ascent entirely out of its own proprietary, environmentally friendly materials, so you can feel good about bringing this pant onto the mountain. The three-layer Bedrock Stretch hardshell and complementing Motion Comfortshell panels are crafted almost entirely from recycled polyester fibers, and the Atmos waterproof membrane comes engineered to remain impervious to water without the use of harmful fluorocarbons in its composition.
Wear a thin baselayer for touring and a thicker one at the resort, and the pant's regular fit will adapt well to either, without making you feel restricted when you're high-stepping. Features like a gusseted crotch and pre-bent knees work with the fabric's supple feel to make the pant comfortable, never unwieldy, on more technical ascents. Houdini also ensures your stuff will stay safe tucked into an array of pockets, each with a water-resistant zipper, and adds welcome thigh vents for airing out when you heat up halfway up the bootpack.
- Earn your deep-and-steep turns in this hard-wearing pant
- Regular fit accommodates resort or touring layers
- Constructed to move with you on technical ascents
- Recycled 3-layer hardshell fabric is supple and breathable
- Adjustable leg hems adapt the pant to changing conditions
- Assortment of pockets safely stash your essentials