Built to thrash.
Like a piece of stainless steel, the Homeschool Men's Foundary Pants are built to last. Designed to look good without skimping on performance, Homeschool incorporated the Continuum two-layer shell with fully taped seams to seal out moisture while you're cutting fresh lines through stacked pillow lines. Internal boot gaiters provide a snow-tight connection between your pants and boots, while a pass-dedicated cargo pocket keeps your pass secure while you ride, and easily accessible for scanning so you won't have to waste any time before you're back on the lift.
- Tough and techy pants for skiing and boarding enjoyment
- Continuum two-layer shell offers breathable waterproofing
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Zippered leg vents let you let off excess heat
- Boot gaiters keep snow out on powder days
- Adjustable waist offers customizable fit
- Pass pocket allows easy access to season pass