- Detail Images
After riding Slickrock Trail or squeezing yourself up some desert chimney, you deserve an evening spent relaxing around the campfire in the Hippy Tree Men's Moab Pants. Their stretch cotton fabric strikes a balance between durability and mobility, so you can wear them on the trail when you take a rest day to go find some hidden swimming hole hidden somewhere in the surrounding desert.
- Explore desert crags and camps with these adventure-ready pants
- Durable stretch cotton fabric for mobility and comfort
- Drawcord adjustable waist provides a customizable fit
- Gusseted inseam offers extra mobility when hiking or climbing
- Straight leg design with regular rise waist for a classic fit
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
The Moab pants are a little bit looser than the rest of Hippy Tree's pants, and they feel like they move a bit better.
I mostly appreciate them because they're comfortable, and look like normal pants.
Are these loose-fitting pants? I just purchased the Quiksilver 'Fun Days' pants and found they were form fitting (unlike my Quiksilvers of years past) and the look to have the same material composition. Looking for a more lounge fit.