- Detail Images
From the foothills of New Hampshire to the sunny peaks of California, the Hestra Omni Mitten assures wintertime warmth and slope-worthy performance. This classically styled mitten features a no-bones-about it approach with its minimalist, yet hardy cowhide exterior that boasts a water-resistant construction for protection against sloppy and fluffy stuff alike. Additionally, the synthetic insulation curbs the cold for chilly days, while the mock-finger lining assures a anatomically-correct feel and fit—so you're not left with wandering fingers and consequently cold digits.
- A cozy and stylish mitten for snowboarding or skiing
- Impregnated cowhide offers protection from snow
- Synthetic insulation curbs the cold
- Mock-finger lining provides an anatomical feel
- Ribbed cuff keeps drafts at bay