- Detail Images
Make the smart choice.
When you're working in your frigid garage in the middle of winter and your fingers start freezing solid, you can either drop a bunch of cash on an expensive heater or you can just slip on the Hestra Kobolt Winter Flex Glove and keep working away. Low-profile insulation and supple goatskin leather combine to hold in heat without compromising dexterity, so you can still confidently control your tools.
- Warm and dexterous winter work gloves
- Goatskin leather palm and fingers are tough yet supple
- Spandex back of hand for increased flex and breathability
- C40 Thinsulate insulation offers low-profile warmth
- Adjustable neoprene cuff for comfy and secure fit