- Detail Images
For work or play.
Keep your fingers from freezing when you're shoveling snow out of the driveway with the Hestra Kobolt Czone Glove. Goatskin leather makes it tough enough to handle burly jobs, yet still allows the dexterity needed for more intricate tasks. The Czone membrane blocks out icy winds and soggy snow while still allowing ample breathability, and low-profile Thinsulate insulation fights off biting temps. In fact, this glove also makes an economical choice for cash-strapped ski bums looking for a functional spring skiing glove.
- Lightweight and flexible cold weather work gloves
- Czone membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Goatskin leather palm and fingers are tough yet supple
- Spandex back of hand for increased flex and breathability
- C40 Thinsulate insulation offers low-profile warmth
- Adjustable neoprene cuff for comfy and secure fit
- Q & A
Great for Cold Hands on the Uphill
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Sick of having cold hands on the uphill when you're out for a dawn patrol before work? Me too. my hands were always frozen, so I picked these bad boys up and can't wait to really put them to work next year. I will admit, for most these gloves might be a bit on the warm side for the uphill, but for those of us who run cold, they are perfect.