Condense into one.
For this year’s ski trip, ditch the multiple bags and condense into Herschel Supply’s Trade Large Rolling Gear Bag. With enough room for all of your insulated jackets and pants, gloves, hats, goggles, plus your clothes for hanging around the hotel and going out on the town, you won’t need to worry about lugging around multiple bags and the extra baggage fees from checking them onto your flight. A simple split design between the top lid and the main compartment comes equipped with a zippered mesh storage pocket and adjustable straps to keep everything in place. Plus, the retractable trolley handle and sturdy multi-directional wheels help to eliminate the need for heavy lifting or dragging.
- Durable, hard-shell luggage with enough room for extended trips
- Lined with Herschel Supply’s signature striped fabric
- Two-way zipper comes with approved TSA combination lock
- Zippered mesh pocket and adjustable garment straps makes pack easy
- Retractable handle and multi-directional wheels for easy transport
- Q & A
Super Cute, but Cracks
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These bags are come in great colorways & I love the hard shell with 4-way wheels. I have definitely put this through the wringer, but I did find that it cracked near the wheels after a couple of uses. It is still useable, but not sure for how much longer.
When your dog insists...
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I love love love this luggage! I've always been jealous of those people in the airport that have the rolling luggage and this is by far one of the best purchases I've made in a long time.
It is so reassuring to have the attached lock in addition to my own lock to make sure my things are safely secure!
I can't believe all of the clothes I am able to store in this luggage. I am currently moving so it's been super nice to have a hard shell luggage that can take the harsh impact. It is also so large that my pup can sit in it since he insists to come along on my trips!