Show winter your claws.
When the winter squalls role in and a good storm cycle begins, you don't hide in the lodge, you double down and take advantage of the free refills.The Helly Hansen Women's Wildcat Jacket boasts the highest level of Helly Tech waterproofing, keeping you dry even if it blasts snow all day long. A nice dollop of 100g Primaloft provides quality synthetic warmth so you're not even going to notice the biting cold, and the wrist and waist gaiters aren't letting any snow past their defenses.
When the skies clear and you're forced to prowl for those powder stashes, you can ditch the hood, and the H²Flow system helps regulate your body temperature. Heat trapped in strategically placed air pockets will keep you warm when desired, and can be vented out when you're setting a fierce boot pack. Helly Tech Professional is also constructed from four way full stretch fabric, so you can stalk the snow without hindering your natural agility.
- Insulated ski jacket for hitting the slopes during a good storm
- Helly Tech Professional provides waterproof breathable performance
- Thermal insulation keeps you warm in squalls or on cold lift rides
- Four-way stretch and articulated sleeves offer excellent mobility
- H²Flow incorporates mechanical venting to regulate body temperature
- Special ski pass pocket and goggle pocket, with included shammy
- Feminine tailored cut for a low profile and reduced bulk