- Detail Images
Welcome the cold with confidence.
Step up your layering game in the Helly Hansen Women's Verglas Hooded Down Insulator Jacket. Whether you're on the slopes or on the trail, the plush down insulation offers dependable warmth by locking in your body heat, while the durable fabric repels wind and water, creating a barrier between you and the elements. Low-profile cuffs make it easy to slip this jacket on under a shell, and also work to keep the chill out if you're wearing it as a stand-alone piece.
The Verglas jacket is longer in the back, offering additional coverage from the cold. If the weather really turns stormy, you can nestle into the warm, snug hood, and keep the chilly wind away from your face. Two zippered hand pockets and internal drop pocket provide you with ample room to store snacks, ski goggles, chapstick, or any other essentials for a day spent outdoors.
- Keep warm in this versatile jacket
- Plush down insulation traps in your body heat
- Durable water- and wind-resistant fabric keeps the elements out
- Hood is adjustable to keep wind away from face
- Low-profile cuffs keep cold out and make layering easy
- Drop-back hem offers added protection from the elements
- Regular fit works on its own or under a shell