Weather any season.
No matter what the weather or the season, the Helly Hansen Women's Vanir Salka Jacket offers versatile, reliable protection from the elements. Constructed with a highly waterproof, windproof 3-layer membrane, this jacket will keep you dry and comfortable when mountain storms roll in. The membrane is also breathable, working to transport sweat away from your layers when you're working hard up steep switchbacks.
In addition to its weatherproof construction, the Vanir Salka Jacket boasts features that you'll appreciate, whether you're enjoying a powder day or an early spring hike. Low-profile underarm vents allow you to easily let some of that excess body heat out, keeping you cool and comfortable. The hand pockets are placed high so you can still access your essentials when wearing a harness or backpack, and articulated sleeves let you pole plant or scramble up mountains with ease. A regular fit accommodates your mid layer, but is also slim enough to wear over a t-shirt during summer summits in a downpour.
- All season shell with durable protection for mountain adventures
- Waterproof and windproof 3-layer shell protects from storms
- Highly breathable fabric adds comfort when things heat up
- Low-profile underarm vents allow for easy temperature regulation
- Pockets are placed high to accommodate a harness or backpack
- Articulated sleeves offer unrestricted mobility on technical climbs
- Regular fit works well over layers or over a t-shirt in summer